From:
David_Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 1991 10:19:54 CDT
"Fred",

> Hey all you hockey fans
> 	Well, the summer is finally over and now we can begin to truely
> smell the compressors going as they lay down the ice all across the
> country for the great sport of hockey.

  Very nice poetic ring to it!  I was thinking of something along the
same lines myself the other day.  If it were a few paragraphs longer
I can image reading while humming some patriotic music in the background...
perhaps the Star Spangled Banner AND Oh Canada!

Thanks for the pleasant thoughts...

                _______
   /     A\_   /_____o_\ _/A       \                David Wojtowicz
  /         o_   _o_/A  `o__        \        [log in to unmask]
 /          A\_. /A  _o`oA           \