From:
Joe McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 1991 12:47:00 CDT
Hello all:

I'm a devoted fan of ice hockey, especially the Wisconsin Badgers.  As you in
Maine know, the 3rd annual Badger Hockey Showdown is soon arriving in December.
I hope it will be a competitve tourament and enjoyable.  The best bet is for
Wisconsin and Maine to meet up in the final.  This I have to see.  Maine has
been tough consistently in recent years as well as the Badgers.  The attendance
records will be tough to beat from last year at the Bradley Center but it should
   be filled to capacity.  I hope to discuss this with anyone soon.  "Hockey in
Milwaukee" is hard to come by in this town.  I'm starved for that "cold steel
on ice."

Joe McDonald