Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 1991 06:34:53 -0400
 It was announced today by the Athletic Department that the November 16th game
 against the Wisconsin Badgers has been moved to the Met Center!

 Evidently, the Athletic Department is thinking in terms of $$$ instead of
 tradition.  Since we also play the Badgers in Football that weekend, they are
 nicknaming the weekend the "Border-Battle" weekend. Oh Puleese!! =:-o

 The Ticket Office informed me that every effort will be made to accomodate
 season ticket holders with "comparable" seats at the Met Center. Since I have
 a center-ice seat, I was really concerned.  I am also really ANGRY.

 If you are a Gopher Fan and are upset about this, please call the Ticket
 Office and complain (624-8080). If you are a Badger fan, you can now get more
 tickets.

 Carol
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!