From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 91 18:16:32 EST
    Gary Newell posted this to rec.sport.hockey on Thursday.

Subject: NCHC results - first round
From: [log in to unmask] (GaRY NEweLl @ U of Arizona CS Dept, Tucson)
(28 lines) More? [ynq]

 This years National Club Hockey Championships are taking place here in
Tucson Arizona and I thought I'd post results for the one other individual
in the world who might care about the results....

 First round:

 Arizona  8   Navy  3
 North Dakota St. 3   Iowa St. 2
 Ohio  14    Rhode Island   1
 Penn St.  3    Eastern Michigan 2

 Second round games to be played today (Thursday)

 Penn St. vs. Navy
 North Dakota St. vs. Rhode Island
 Iowa St. vs. Ohio
 Eastern Michigan vs. Arizona

 You gotta like Ohio's chances of winning it all. They have beaten Arizona
4 times this year including 2 games in Tucson last week. I haven't seen
Penn St. but I suppose they have a good shot as well....

		gln