From:
R David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1992 22:54:23 EST
Hey, Bill Fenwick!  Thanks for picking Yale :-)

He did get two of four tonight folks, a definite step up :-)

Phil Noble collected the empty netter and Parris Duffus picked up 48 saves on
49 shots (Cornell had 30 shots) en route to Cornell's fourth consecutive trip
to the Gahden.  (Any mistakes in the stats presented are Bill Sangrey's fault.
:-)  With all the seniors on the team, hopefully they will show up in Boston
with enough desire and heart to break their 0-4 mark from their past three
trips against a very strong Clarkson team.  (Yeah, but just ask Cornell from
last year how tough it is to beat a quality opponent (SLU) three times in one
season.)

See ya in Boston as I shall be there.  What the hell, I wasn't getting any
studying done this month anyway.

--
Dave [log in to unmask]
Cornell '91 OSU Med '95