From:
Michael Obstgarten <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Obstgarten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 1994 12:48:31 -0500
        As a Section 8 season ticket holder for the past two
years, I can safely say that this year's crowds (if you can
call them that) are MUCH less rambunctious than in years past.

        Cheers/jeers/chants die out quickly, Walter Brown
Arena is turning into the LA Forum/Dodger Stadium (fans
arrive late and leave early), and when many of us are
standing and cheering, it's not uncommon for us to hear
"Sit down!" from folks behind us.  It's an embarrassment.
Plus it doesn't help that our band just SUCKS!  :)

        As for who's gonna beat BU, I think that it's
entirely possible that the Terriers are jinxed (as far
as postseason tournaments go).  My first college hockey
experience was as a senior in high school, watching
the 3OT championship game, knowing that BU was the
better team, and thinking that hockey couldn't get
any better than that.  Three years later, here I am,
wondering which round in the NCAAs is going to see
BU get upset this time.

Mike Obstgarten
(Too many affiliations to list :)