From:
Davoud Zahedi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davoud Zahedi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 1994 11:33:44 -0500
Yo Hockey buffs,

     I am from the hot and humid South (Memphis, TN, to be exact) where I heard
little of nothing about hockey until coming to BU.  I'm hooked now!  I just got
on Hockey-l and it's all very cool except that I really don't know anything
about the other leagues besides Hockey East (I also know something of the ECAC).
Are there only four leagues?  Who are the power leagues?  I'd like to know soe
of this so's I can get in on the discussions.  Somebody please help out a
Southern boy who's hockey deprived.  Thanks.

Davoud Zahedi BU '97
GO BU!