Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1992 10:48:08 -0400
I'd agree with most of what Mike said about CHM. The stats are
hopelessly dated, and the articles vary from excellent (a discussion
of the recent history of the Dartmouth program comes to mind) to
mediocre. I have subscribed for 4 or 5 years, and use CHM the way
most people use National Geographic - physical proof of the passage
of time by lining up back issues on the bookcase in chronological
order.

By the way, I keep seeing ads for a "Drop the Puck" college hockey
yearbook. I thought I had every pub with even miniscule coverage of
the ECAC, but this one's news to me. Has anyone seen it? Any good?

Greg