From:
"Paul W. Barber" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul W. Barber
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 06:47:35 -0600
Most e-mail clients allow filtering based upon subject or recipient.  For
instance Outlook 97 has a Rules Wizard (need to download this add-on from
Microsoft) where you say "If a message arrives with HOCKEY-L in the
recipient (to) address, move it to a special folder" which I called
HOCKEY-L.  I then do not open that special folder if I don't want to read
any messages.  I know that Pegasus Mail also has a similar feature.  Hope
this helps.