From:
Nate Huang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 90 00:13:19 -0500
Bill, I've never heard of a roughing major.  Is this different from a
fighting major?  Specifically, does Mandervile get suspended for a
game?  There was a fight in the Brown game in the first period, with
both players being ejected (so Pierre actually had FIVE ejections!!).
I heard that the Brown guy can't play his next game either.

The Brown team got away with a lot of defensive lapses last year
because of Harvey.  The team still has defensive lapses, but without
Harvey, they gave up 9 goals.

Nate