From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 1994 23:29:24 -0400
Well, I've gotten enough good opinions to formulate some vague idea as to
who will do what this year.  Well, rather than compare similar teams that
have not even stepped on the ice, let alone played each other, I will
categorize the teams within each league and you can decide whether you like
BU over MSU or vice-versa, etc.

So, what I have learned so far...

                        WCHA           CCHA           ECAC            HE

The contenders:       Minnesota        MSU           Harvard          BU
(teams with a shot
at going somewhere)      --          Michigan          --             NU
(Your Final 8)
                         --            LSSU            --            Maine

Good, but not great:    SCSU           WMU          Clarkson          UNH
(fight for 9-12)
                         CC             --            RPI           Merrimack

Long Shots at best:                    BGSU          Vermont

Well, this is what people seem to be saying.
Thank you all very much for sharing your opinions.
Obviously, this may be very wrong, but based on the general knowledge of the
people on the list, I'll take it over the Sporting News any day.  :-)

Thank You

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre