Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 1994 23:26:40 -0400
In a message not too long ago, [log in to unmask] (steve_czuba RPI)
said :

>PS If what I read is true, and there is no more hockey line - blech...
>that was a great tradition - should still be there.

God, I hope not. I'm in the second group on line and pray it isn't for nothing.
Lambda Chi Alpha is first, our conglomeration called "Group 2" (witty, isn't
it) and Tau Epsilon Phi are on the west face of the building facing 15th
Street. It's been a blast, but a bit cold. There are six groups as of
tonight. Standard rules apply. They tell us the student rate is ~$45 for the
first set of student tickets & ~$50 for the second set. The increase is to
pay for the Ned Harkness Field, an artificial field behind the Houston Field
House. Sad fact is, after the field is built, prices won't go down.

Nazman