Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 91 17:51:32 EST
I must disagree that Providence had an "easy" road to the finals...
BC was loaded with talent in '85 as well, were regular season HE
champs I believe, lost to Providence in the HE finals and NCAA
semis because of TERRERI! He was simply amazing in those two games!
It wasn't particularly shocking (to Bostonians anyway) that BC
beat MSU in the NCAAs that year, BC had a really strong team and
just ran into a buzzsaw in Terreri. SO I must say that you
underrate the Hockey East entry in the final 4 that year...
Certainly RPI was GREAT (caps intended) but both BC and Providence
deserved trips to the Final Four also and I would say the seat-
squirming final game would attest to that...

				Mark