Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 91 11:22:58 EST
 This weekend Northern goes to Madison to play the Badgers. This is pretty
 convenient as they could pick up their trophy (the McNaughton Cup) at the same
 time. It's a beautiful trophy and it is larger than the Stanley Cup! When we
 had possession of the trophy it was displayed in a specially made and weighted
 case.

 Is it true that the McNaughton Cup has NOT been on display at the Badger games?
 Just curious.

 I expect that Wisconsin will choose to hold on to the Cup until the end of the
  season (playoffs included).  Just as North Dakota did when we won it in 1987.
 *:-)
 Carol White
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!