From:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 91 16:07:26 CST
I was a bit sad to see the bad feelings about Wisconsin (and other)
fans expressed by Carol (and others, none of whom I blame personally).
So, to add my voice to the choir of beer-drinking Wisconsin fans...

I will be glad to buy anyone from the college hockey mailing list a
beer or two when they are in Madison (I'm a student and don't get to go
to any road games...). If its during the NCAA playoffs, we will
have to do the drinking somewhere else besides the Coliseum, as
NCAA rules ban beer at NCAA events.

	--david