From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 91 17:24:21 EST
Some ECAC scores from the weekend:

Friday, 2/15:
     BROWN 3, Cornell 0  (aside to Mike Zak:  pptthththttt!)
     Colgate 6, YALE 3
     Harvard 6, RPI 3
     CLARKSON 7, Army 1
     ST. LAWRENCE 5, Princeton 4
     VERMONT 10, Dartmouth 6

Saturday, 2/16:
     Cornell 5, YALE 1
     CLARKSON 11, Princeton 1
     RPI 9, Dartmouth 4
     ST. LAWRENCE 6, Army 3

Other scores, summaries, and standings in a day or two.  No, I'm not still
recovering from the Massacre at Meehan; I have to go out of town.  (GAG,
what a bad game!  OK, I'm over it...)

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86
LET'S GO RED!!

"He'll scream from the 60th row of the stands that you missed a marginal call
 in the interior line, then he'll go out in the parking lot and won't be able
 to find his car."
-- Football referee Gene Tunney, on the average fan