Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 1992 14:47:29 -0400
David Delchamps writes to Tom Tseng:

Do you remember, back in your undergraduate days, a player
named **Rob Ohno**, I believe of Korean descent, who played for Harvard
and captained the Crimson his senior year?  The Lynah Faithful always
gave him a rough time --- shouting "Ooooh, Noooooooo!" whenever he
stepped on the ice.

----

Thanks for the memory, David. Ohno was a very talented player, and he
always seemed to rise to the Lynah Faithful's challenge. I'm sure he
took abuse in more rinks than Cornell's, but it WAS truly impressive
whenever he took the Ithaca ice!

Greg