From:
R David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1992 19:02:52 EST
What is Prime Network?  Is it its own channel (Like ESPN or SportsChannel) or
is it one of those things like Pass or Raycom that doesn't exist as its own
entity but is picked up by various stations who wish to pay for the coverage? I
have never heard of Prime, and while I get SportsChannel Ohio which has
occaisionally carried a CCHA game or two, I have low hopes for being able to
see the semis.   I wish ESPN wouldn't sell the rights to those.  :-(

--
Dave [log in to unmask]
Cornell '91 OSU Med '95