From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 00:33:01 -0400
I am sure that Cornell will get some tickets to sell but there won't be
nearly enough for the number of Cornell fans that usually go to Harvard.

It seems like I have seen more empty seats at Harvard in the last few
years when I go for the SLU game.  Perhaps the Cornell fans can take a
risk and show up at the ticket window before the game.  They wouldn't
make them buy all 4 game tickets to get in then, would they?  But then
again, maybe Harvard would.

Since I am so far away from the North Country I attend SLU away games.
 I have gone to most Hockey East and ECAC venues.  For years I
purchased my tickets from the home team (now I usually buy through the
SLU ticket office).  The only time I ran into a problem was at Harvard
when I was asked, "And what is your affiliation to Harvard?"  I replied
that my brother was an alum and they even asked when.  When I told them
Harvard Law  they asked "Just the Law School not the under grad?"  I was
pretty amazed.  I did get the tickets.  And I did call my brother to
warn him that they may be checking up on me.  And yes, he is a Harvard
Law graduate.

And just to head off nasty emails - I do not have bad feelings towards
Harvard or any of their alums.

Looking forward to Friday and the hockey game.  I will try and give my
brief game recap.  See you all Friday.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!