Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 90 11:52:58 EST
 RE: Who Reffed the North Dakota-Wisconsin series this past weekend.

 I called coach Woog's secretary this morning after reading all the mail on the
 "hot topic" of which Buzz was it. She is going to call Ron (A.J.) Foyt (he is
 the WCHA Supervisor of Officials) to ask him who reffed that series and then
 call me back. The Referees names have been curiously omitted from the WCHA
 Media guide this year (Too much static concerning MEDO???) Our combined
 opinion is that it was Buzz Christianson who IS fron Grand Rapids, MN and NOT
 Bill "Buzzy" Schneider who is also from the Range in MN, but not from Grand
 Rapids. (Bill "Buzzy" Schneider did play on the 1980, and 1984 U.S. Olympic
 Teams and is a former U of M Gopher.) When I get the word, you all will be the
 first to know.
 Carol White
 U of M
 Home of the still undefeated Gophers!