From:
"Ryan G. Stone" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 1992 01:10:06 -0500
The Seedings for the Women's Ice Hockey Club Championships, to be played in
Boston (Northeastern and BC I think) on Feb 28-29:

Boston College (1)
     VS
Colgate (4)

Maine (2)
  VS
Rensselaer (3)

If anyone on the list has any information about the University of Maine
Women's Club team, I would appreciate you emailing it to me directly (scores
statistics, record, roster etc.)

thanks in advance

-Ryan Stone
 Lawrence University (Appleton, WI) '93
 Rensselaer '93

| RYAN G. STONE                     | "An individual can make a difference  |
| Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute  |  a team can make a miracle."          |
| e-mail: [log in to unmask]           |              - 1980 U.S. Hockey Team  |