Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 1992 21:19:57 EST
for those of you awaiting any Beanpot results, I have the early game
result. Boston College beat Northeastern University 5-2 tonight at the
Boston Garden. From what I can remember, Ryan Haggerty (BC) had two
goals. BC Freshman goalie Josh Singewald played a very good game, as did
NU freshman goalie Todd Reynolds. BC outshot NU, but I think that NU had
the better chances.

  I'm sure that some kind soul will post the final game's score later on
tonight or tomorrow.

   Matthew Sullivan               Northeastern '96