Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 1992 09:57:59 EST
An item in Thursday morning Lansing State Journal says the "Ferris State
vice president for student affairs has submitted a recommendation to
FSU president" for the $500,000 budget reduction option which includes
hockey, men's & women's swimming track and cross country.

At about 9:30 Thursday morning a spokesperson from FSU (I missed the
introduction so don't who she was) said that the decision about what
to do had not been made and they were still looking at the hockey
program.  This was in an interview on WJR Detroit.

That is the latest I have seen and heard.

The hockey arena at Ferris holds about 2500.  I know they sell out
the Michigan State games, but I don't know about crowds for other
games.