Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 09:53:02 EST
In a message dated 1/24/98 12:50:56 AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

<<>russ:

>i know it is a nit, but brian (waldo) fits that category.

That's not a nit.  It's unusual, but it certainly fits as someone not

completing their four years, especially as he is no longer enrolled at CC,

let along playing.  Good call.

Did we get away from the details of the topic? The line I read said that Lucia
never failed to graduate a 4 year player....not graduate a player that
couldn't at least hang around for that long. Gomez, Waldo and Cyrenne chose to
leave or had to leave. The poiunt was Lucia made them get their school done
while they were here....right??

Randy May
http://members.aol.com/Al20Secord/Choose.html <- CCTigers and Chicago
Blackhawks web page