From:
Chris Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 1992 13:40:14 -0500
So did anyone else notice what the good folks at the NC$$ did yesterday?  The
big news was upping the academic requirements for athletes, but there was
something else directly related to hockey.  The schools reversed last year's
decision (pushed by the Presidents Commission) to limit football to eight
full-time assistants.  There now will be nine full-time assistants.  At the
same time, they voted down an attempt to also reverse the decision limiting
hockey to two full-time assistants.  So much for consistency...

We can all see just how much the NC$$ cares about hockey, can't we?  Just
another reason to secede...

Chris