From:
"Cheryl A. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl A. Morris
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 21:14:17 -0400
Well, OK, but off the top of my head I would have to put Joe Nieuwendyk on
the first team.  And of course Joe Juneau (RPI).  Bourbeau and Mc Donald
though are both tough to displace.  Colgate's goalie in their 1991
championship run, whose name temporarily escapes me, would probably get my
vote over Little for goalie.

But picking the beginning point as 1987 eliminates the two most obvious
all-ECAC picks of all time: Adam Oates (RPI) forward and Ken Dryden
(Cornell) G.  I think those two guys are so far ahead of any picks that
their exclusion would make any list suspect.

OK, it's a hot summer night...visions of dalmatians danced in his head.
Brian Morris                  RPI Engineers--the future's bright, and soon