Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 16:12:23 EST
Please take this with all due sarcasm,
but exactly why is it you seem surprised by
the seeding, which is done by the NC$$ ?
I think it was established long ago that what
the NC$$ is most concerned about is US history...
IE: presidents... IE: the portraits on those
green slips of paper we all have in our pockets.

I think the NC$$'s theme song goes something like...
"The best things in life are free,
but you can give them to the birds and bees..."
I think you all know what words come next.
Its obvious by now that if the NC$$ could make an
extra dime in profit by having BU play Lowell in the first
round on a pond in Siberia, the NC$$ would schedule
that game, no matter how foolish it is in reality.

Just some hockey-related opinions (for a change) :->

JHF