From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 90 17:05:01 EDT
Yes, it's yet ANOTHER college hockey preview!  The Hockey News has
apparently split its annual NCAA preview, having come out with the CCHA and
WCHA predictions this week.  I'm assuming or hoping that they will include
their ECAC and Hockey East prognostications with next week's NHL preview
issue.  Anyway, I'm posting summaries of the CCHA and WCHA previews
separately, and when (if?) I get hold of the previews for the other two
leagues, I'll summarize those to the list as well.  THN actually did
reasonably well with their predictions last year, except for the ECAC.
Speaking of which, I haven't seen any polls/predictions yet for the ECAC
either. (although I've got a few ideas of my own...)

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86
LET'S GO RED!!

"Well, I've always said I have a face made for radio."
-- ESPN's Chris Berman, when a power failure knocked out the TV cameras
   during a broadcast