From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 1995 01:21:34 EST
I am sure most people missed this note in my recap of the
Merrimack-UML game, so here it is in another message.

NESN has decided to add several more HE games to the schedule with the
continuing NHL saga, but I only know of one for sure.  That is this
Saturday's UML at Northeastern game.

This gives NESN a tripleheader this weekend:

Fri 1/6  UNH @ BU
Sat 1/7  UML @ NU
Sun 1/8  UNH @ Merrimack

All games will be shown live starting at 7 pm Eastern.

If anyone knows the other added games, please post, else I will be
sure to do so whenever I find out.