From:
Robert MAYVILLE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert MAYVILLE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 1994 09:10:24 CST
Speaking as a Badger fan, when visiting normally hostile Gopher territory, I
have found the following bars accepting of foreigners:
    Big Ten Pub on campus (across from Minneapolis Radisson) - good happy hour
    Johnny's on University - good high-end beer selection - good sandwiches
    McGovern's near Civic Center - Wisconsin fans gather here
    Stub N Herbs on campus - again, Wisconsin fans

From what I can tell, the Wisconsin fans attending the Final Four will be
cheering for the Terriers.  (easy color choice).

Twin Cities:
    Head East on I-94.  About an hour out of the Cities there will be an exit
for Chippewa falls (highway 29).  Take this    and head East through Chippewa
Falls.  Highway 29 leads directly to Wausau.  Total drive from Cities is approx.

    3 hours(?)

Bob Mayville
Madison, WI