From:
Steve Twombly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Twombly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 1994 14:25:35 -0500
Since poll votes seem to go over pretty well around here, I thought I'd try
something a little bit different.  Until the end of the week, I'll be accepting
"nominations" for the Hobey Baker award.  Next week Ill send out a ballot of
all the nominees and we'll see who the hockey-l choice for Hobey Baker winner
is.(Yes, I know it's early...but this is just for fun.)
So send me your nominations!
No flames please..if you thinks it's stupid or queer, then just keep reading
your other messages and this won't bother you.
Thanks and Ill keep the people who nominate informed that I have received their nominations.