From:
Brian Zive <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Zive <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 1994 15:02:47 EST
I got some inside information on the Leavitt/Pendergrast (I'm
not sure of the spelling) incident at MC on Friday
night.

Apparently, Leavitt has had it for Pendergrast ever
since an incident that hapenned at UNH last season
when Pendergrast hit Leavitt in the head with
either a shot or a pass.

Well, Leavitt threw Pendergrast out after an
argument last Friday when Pendergrast said an explative.
Then he threw Parker out, and Fowkes has to
restrain Leavitt.

If you look at the second and third periods,
I believe you'll find that Leavitt called
all penalties against BU, and Fowkes matched
every penalty Leavitt called with a penalty
against Merrimack.

That's what I heard.

--Brian