Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 1994 00:29:34 -0900
I would like to suggest that all hockey-L members make a call to CNN and
request that college hockey scores be run on weekends on their sports ticker tape. If everyone of us made one call to CNN maybe they would consider running
the college hockey scores. The phone number given on the recent hockey-L post
for CNN was (404)-827-2600. Lets give it a try. As they say theirs strength in numbers. I will make my call tommorrow! Anyone else game!?