From:
Nicholas Strangas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicholas Strangas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 1994 15:18:21 -0500
        What's all the commotion? So the Badgers skated around for an hour
exerting the energy they obviously neglected to use in the loss. Big deal.
They had a bad game. If coaches weren't present, then no rules were
broken. Why all the hype?
        My question is does it really do anything for a team?  Maybe.
We'll have to see. But I really don't think it helps. After all, they
don't play another game for a week. Sort of like a diet. The first
day you've got the will power to do anything. The next you spot a large
pepperoni pizza and the diet is out the window. What I'm saying is
Wisconsin decided to get its head screwed on right that night. Maybe they
did. But will it be still be screwed on this week?
        Anyways, thats my view.

Nick Strangas