From:
Nate Huang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nate Huang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1993 22:25:53 LCL
In article <[log in to unmask]> Steve Rockey - Librarian <[log in to unmask]> writes:

   The problem lies with the forwards.

I think I've been saying this for a few years now, but here we go
again: Cornell's problem is their coach.  McCutcheon should have been
canned for last year's disaster.  Since his arrival in 1988, he's had
0 Ivy League championships, 0 ECAC championships (0 championship games
for that matter), and has never beaten arch-rival Harvard in the
regular season.  My fellow Cornellians stick by their team so
faithfully season after season - I'm fed up with being disappointed
every season.  If the great Cornell Hockey tradition is to continue,
we need a new leader at the helm.  Look at what Bob Gaudet has done at
Brown the past few seasons.  Now THERE is a great coach.

I'm curious what other Lynah Faithful (Bill, Greg, etc.) on the net
think about this?  Arthur, has McCutcheon come under any pressure to
leave?

-Nate
Cornell '89

--
Nate Huang                       Stop all this weeping, swallow your pride.
[log in to unmask]                 You will not die, it's not poison.