Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1993 21:45:22 -0500
I realize that I might get flamed for this but my question regarding
a recent post on Terreri is this:

The poster said that he would never forgive Terreri for taunting
the crowd after the MSU-PC game.

My question is: if the crowd taunts a player all night long and the player
performs well (even if he wins), why is it any worse for him to give
back the same treatment to the fans that he received all night?

Just a question...

BRI

PS- I'm not encouraging it, just speculating.