From:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1993 15:50:07 GMT
Well, first off, I am back on the net!!!!!
Got my alumni account!

Okay, next of all, the game at hand.

RPI with a lot to prove tonight will travel to Walter Brown arena to
take on the Terriers of BU.

Look for Little to be in net and a strong showing by this team.

I think it will boil down to 2 things.

1) How will the line of Gabriel-Majic-Clarke play?
They have to pick it up and compliment the lines of Askew and Richardson.
Those two lines combined for 15 points last Sat. at West Point.  They need
to put some points on the board. If they don't, look for a long night on the
part of RPI.

2) How will the defense play?  WIll Bartell be in, or will the freshman
Rolanti be there? Big question, and they need to stop BU's 2 top lines.

These 2 are the big keys of the game.  There is a third, and that is the
play of BU's 2 lines, and their defensemen.  Will Pomichter's line
and Pandolfo's lines be big? And will Linna and Sullivan play large roles?

Should be a barnburner tonight.

BTW, anyone in Walter Brown for the game, stop up and see me, I'll be in the
press box with WRPI (look for the old decrepid red WRPI sign). Stop by and say
hi. Gotta get a break from these radio guys sometimes :)

*  Jayson Moy                   *  One of the Voices of Rensselaer Engineer  *
*  [log in to unmask]                 *  Hockey, Baseball, Basketball and Football *
*  "The J Man"                  *  on 91.5FM  WRPI, Troy                     *