From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1993 14:49:11 -0400

> The Bangor Daily News (last week), printed a piece entitled:
>
> "The top 10 reasons why Paul Kariya should stay at Maine"
>
> If anyone is interested in it let me know and I'll post it here.
> Or just maybe, no one will deem this interesting at all.In which case I
> will post nothing.

Don't tease.  Please post as soon as you get the chance.  Personally, I'd like
to see him come back from winning the Gold Medal at the Olympics, rejoin Maine
and see them win another championship, and then go on to join the Mighty Ducks
who will... well, Kariya would need a superman's cape to go for a Championship
hat trick, but two out of three wouldn't be bad.

BTW, the above wish is only if UMass-Lowell isn't going to take the title
themselves.  GO CHIEFS!!!    Go Black Bears!!    go bu!

* Dave Hendrickson                   [log in to unmask] *
*             A Hockey Get-A-Lifer and Proud Of It             *
* GO BROONS!!!      Go Red Wings!      Anyone but the Rangers. *
* GO UMASS-LOWELL!!!       Go Maine!!            Go BU!        *
* Do I like too many teams?  Hey, sue me.  I just love hockey. *
* Although I can't remember ever having an original thought,   *
* and am certainly parroting someone who actually has a brain, *
* these opinions are mine, not Hewlett-Packard's.              *