From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1993 23:03:23 -0400
It was 73 today, its 66 now  (11PM)  we're in the UP of michigan in
the end of October?????????????

Oh yea it must be the end of October, We were at a hockey game tonight!
Actually we were at a goaltending Clinic tonight put on by all american
and Hobey Baker Candidate Jamie Ram.  Ram stood on hid left ear, then the
right one, and even stood on his head a few times, twice facing 5-3
situations. The people listening in St Cloud must have gotten really tired of
hearing  "and Ram Makes the save"  I asked Assistant Coack Ken Martel after
the game which ear of Ram was the sorest, he said he wasn't sure! ;-)"

Lets face it folks  Outshot 33-21 on the game, there is only one reason MTU
swept St cloud tonight.  His Name is Jamie Ram!

Tech built a 3-1 lead and then took penalty after penalty  from the middle of
the second period on, setting up Ram's clinic.  St Cloud's second goal came
on a 5 on 3 situation.

4 big points in the WCHA.  First place in the WCHA has a nice ring to it! ;-)

Next up for the HUskies is the home and Home series with NMU next friday and
 sat......See ya friday night in Marquette Steve!.

Bob
8