From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1993 17:13:31 -0400
As I was getting ready to go to the first real hockey game of the season,
I was overcome with a thought that I just had to share.  I did not plan
this, and it is not organized, it is just flowing and it summarizes (I think)
how I feel about college hockey:

It is the start of a new season all around the country.
May everyone be kept safe,
and may it be the greatest season yet.

As I leave my house and take a deep breath,
feeling the anticipation welling up inside of me,
I think to myself, "What a great day for hockey."

                        Tony Biscardi
                        10/22/93

* The last line, of course, is inspired by Bob Johnson.

Tony  BU'92'93
Ogre (T-minus one day and counting)