From:
Dave deMoulpied <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1993 09:57:11 EDT
Sorry folks...

I posted that "I cut out the boring stuff..." message earlier.  Lemme extract my
foot from my computer's mouth :*)...

That message was intended for a friend of mine who has local email only.  He's a
big hockey fan, but he gets *really* pissed when I send him the whole hockey-d
list -- he doesn't even read it.  I think the digest is great, so I've taken to
extracting the stuff of interest to him ("non-boring stuff") & forwarding it.

No offense intended to anyone whose postings got cut -- that was a subjective
"boring"!!  I apologize profusely.

Dave