From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1993 08:41:00 PDT
This summer I posted the training camp roster for the Canadian Olympic Team
from THN.  At the time, I received a few messages wondering if Brett Lindros
was Eric's brother.  I knew that there was a younger Lindros, but I didn't
think it was Brett because it seems like there would be more hype already.
 I was wrong.  This little tidbit appeared in Sunday's Detroit News:

  ...Lindros' little brother, Brett Lindros, is playing on the Canadian
Olympic team.  He is expected to be one of the top five picks in (the) June
draft.  The Canadian team recently completed an international tournament in
Alaska, where Brett (6-4,215) encountered some difficulties.
  "I was kicked out of three or four games," he said.  "The referees don't
like it when you hit the Americans.  Their average size is about 5-6."

  John H
  U Mich