From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1993 01:10:52 -0400
Well, when the cat's away, the mice post to HOCKEY-L.  Heather has
returned to Syracuse for the weekend (she moved out here to NH last
week), so I took some time to go through Drop the Puck and some other
info I had to update the schedules once again.  Almost every team has
at least one change - some EX's, date changes, tourney pairings (still
missing some), add'l games, etc.  I believe this will be the last
major set of changes that occur before the first game on the list,
which is Team USA at BC 10/13/93 (EX).

Some of those EX's are games that teams may end up counting in their
records - I'm not sure, and we'll probably have to wait to see what
happens.  At any rate, just a reminder that you can get a list of
what's available by sending to [log in to unmask] the command
GET HOCKEY-L FILELIST .  To just get the composite, send the command
GET 9394COMP SCHEDULE .  Please send any comments to me.  Thanks...
---
Mike Machnik            [log in to unmask]        [log in to unmask]
Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors                  *HMN*  11/13/93
(All opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)