From:
One loud Pole <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
One loud Pole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1993 18:02:20 EDT
To repeat a similar message that I just saw, sine
(ignore sine) since I have just recently rejoined
Hockey-l, could someone please send me the preseason
polls for all the leagues and the NCAA top 25/20/10/
whatever.  I would very much like to know where
everyone is picked.  Any analysis on any leagues
would also be appreciated.

 Oh, I did get the CCHA preseason, but none others

Thanks,
Tony BU'92'93
Ogre (T minus 22)