From:
Aaron White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aaron White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1993 13:38:23 -0500
   Well this point is nothing new but I can't describe how annoying it
is seeing younger and younger college players getting sucked into these
silly minor league contracts. Sure maybe a few will get pulled into the
parent NHL teams and play a few seasons but it is hurting college hockey
as a whole and if these guys have what it will take to progress into the
NHL it can wait a few years. Sure NHL teams want them to learn the pro
style between college and NHL but this is getting out of hand, finish
school if not for your hockey team for your damn diploma.

This has been a flame attracting editorial comment by...

Aaron L. White                  =    [log in to unmask]
St. Cloud State University      =    ISCA/IRC: Kopka  =  KVSC 88.1FM
St. Cloud, Minnesota            =    Net Contact: SCSU Hockey (WCHA)
(612) 252-3988                  =    Playing bass and stopping pucks.
I am lost, I am saved. I'm beloved and betrayed. All roads to the River.