From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1993 00:10:19 -0400
The latest version of the 1993-94 DivI composite is now available from
the hockey-l archives.  Again, you can get it by sending mail to
LISTSERV and using the command GET 9394COMP SCHEDULE.

This version includes the following schedules from DivI conference
teams and independents:

CCHA: all
ECAC: Clarkson, Cornell, Colgate, Harvard, RPI, Union
HE: all
WCHA: none
INDEPS (Air Force, Army, Massachusetts): none

If you have access to a schedule not listed above, I would be most
grateful if you could email it to me at either of the two addresses
below, and I'll get it into the composite right away.  Thanks in
advance and thanks to all who have helped out so far.  BTW, although I
don't have all the team scheds yet, there is some overlap and so
you'll see some of their games in the current version.  And when I
have a chance, I will also place in the archives the 45 individual
team schedules as I have them.

There are some additional corrections over the previous version - for
example, I had left out the 2/11/94 Northeastern-Providence game, and
some tourneys were updated.

As always, please send mail with any comments/questions/corrections.
---
Mike Machnik            [log in to unmask]        [log in to unmask]
Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors                  *HMN*  11/13/93
(All opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)