From:
"Dr. Stephen Roth @ Student Services" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dr. Stephen Roth @ Student Services
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1993 10:23:44 -0500
I've heard that the new coach at UAF is Dave Laurian (if I have the spelling
correct).  If memory serves, Dave was a graduate assistant coach there when Ric
"IRISH" Shafer was coach.  He became the main assistant when Lucia took over.
I remember Dave as a good guy who certainly fit in well with the university and
the hockey program.  With Ric and Don as his successive mentors, he should be
well-prepared to keep the team moving along.

Dr. Stephen E. Roth                                 BITNET:   ROTH@CANISIUS
Dean of Student Services
Canisius College                                     PHONE:  (716) 888-2522
Buffalo, New York 14208                                FAX:  (716) 888-2525