From:
Jim Teresco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Teresco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1993 18:05:52 -0400
No, I didn't forget about the Hockey-L Team Info File that everyone
helped me with last season.  I had some time this past weekend to add
some more information to the file and make it look a little better.
Here's a quick summary of the changes:

- Fill the text and align fields consistently.

- Added "Colors", "Rink Dimensions", and "Information Provided by"
categories for each team.  Most teams are still missing the Colors and
Dimensions.  The last field now contains the name, e-mail address, and
date from the source of the information.  I am also missing some
directions and phone numbers from before.

- Added a new section for directions to other arenas where college
hockey is played, during tournaments or otherwise.  There is not much
information here yet, and I'm open to suggestions for other arenas and
other information to be included.

If you'd like to take a look at the file before I update it again to
get it ready for the listserv database, drop me a note at
[log in to unmask]  I'd like for people to verify the
directions and phone numbers, in particular, before it goes out on the
listserv.  Beware - it is now over 1800 lines long.

Thanks again for the help,
Jim
--
Jim Teresco, Union College C.S. Department Graduate Assistant (retired)
At Power Technologies for the summer, (518)395-2622, no day time e-mail