From:
David Ketcham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1993 10:45:49 -0400
So when did they get rid of hockey that they need to bring it
back?

I lost touch with Division II when Vermont moved up, then I moved
south and lost track of everything (the Knoxville News-Sentinel
does not place much emphasis on college hockey coverage), and now
that I'm back in New England I'm interested again.  I of course
located at one of the few New England schools WITHOUT a hockey
team (Bryant).

As long as people are posting schedules, would it be possible to
also post flagship radio stations for college hockey broadcasts?
Also, does anyone have the details on Christian Soucy's contract?
According to my folks, the Burlington Free Press seems to think
Chicago is a "good" place for him to be and that he'll get an
opportunity, but with Ed Belfour in the pipes, he'll be 110
before he gets a shot.

Keep up the good work; this is making for interesting reading.

David Ketcham ([log in to unmask])