Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1993 15:22:39 CDT
To the best hockey fans in the country,

Sorry I haven't been posting at all.  I did not have access this quarter
so I couldn't help it and didn't tell everyone I would be gone.  I
didn't know I wouldn't have access.  So anyway next year I will post
again.

The reason I can post now is because I did not sign off Hockey-L and
got a call from Info Systems that I had over 3 megs, so I got
2 days to shut it off.  I have read all that I missed, which is
a ton.

Here are some final comments on the year:

BULLDOGS
     A one goal game against LSS.  Heartbreaker! :(  Congrats to LSS, I was
     hoping you would beat Maine, oh well.

     Watch for Derek Plante in the Olympics, I think his chances are good.

     Nootch (Chris Marinucci) and Rusty (Fitzgerald) will be back.  Look
     out!  Same for Ozzy (Ozmak) and Bart (Caruso).

     We had alot of redshirts who will be outstanding next year.

     Ciccarello, Fredrico, and Lendzyk will lead the sophomore class.

     Sergia Petrov! Sergia Petrov! Sergia Petrov!

     Look for more talent from the "Cloquet Connection"

     I was just at the banquet Monday.  It was a blast.

     Sorry if I forgot anything or anybody.

WISCONSIN
     I was at the game against MI.  Too bad that MI goalie was
     red hot, the game should have gone to yous.

NMU
     Talk about a HOT team, Congratulations.  I knnow  Willie and he is
     a pretty cool guy.

NORTH DAKOTA
     Good luck next year!  See you in Grand Forks again!

MINNESOTA
     No Comment

ALASKA
     Welcome to the WCHA.

Well, that's about it.  See ya next year!

Jeff "KILLER" Boleman

P.S.  Hi Pam, thanks for saying hi!  See you next year!  Oh by the way
      next year my signature will be Jeff "The LOON" Boleman.  You
      figure it out.  Also, sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to
      you guys.  See you next year.

Bulldogs in 94'
Chris Marinucci for Hobey Baker
Remember you saw it here first!